UFT members at the Metropolitan Expeditionary Learning School in Queens
- UFT members at Maker Academy hosted a town hall on January 6 for families in order to discuss how to support learning at home and in person. Many families were in support of the staff letter and the demands for universal testing and a temporary remote option.
- UFT members at the Metropolitan Expeditionary Learning School in Queens wore red today to protest unsafe conditions in their school.
- UFT members at a District 10 high school participated in a phone zap to the mayor's office during their lunch break, demanding an immediate shift to remote learning.
- Several UFT members in District 15 are collecting signatures on this letter of protest.
- MORE urges members to join us in a protest outside our union’s headquarters on Monday at 4 PM. See poster above.
MORE is running in the 2022 UFT elections as part of the United For Change slate. We want a union that will mobilize our members to protect our rights. See the UFC press release here.