UFT members, staff, and parents of MS 839 and PS 130
UFT members at Bard High School-Manhattan
UFT members at PS 64M, The Earth School
- UFT members at MS 839K and PS 130K joined with other school staff and parents to protest unsafe conditions in their campus
- UFT members at Bard High School in Manhattan protested before school today to demand more COVID testing
- UFT members at The Earth School protested after school to demand more testing
- UFT members at the Grace Dodge campus in the Bronx continued their daily protests for a remote option and more testing
- UFT members at the Brooklyn New School wrote to NYC Comptroller Brad Lander to request help with clearing the backlog in the DoE’s “Situation Room” and to provide more testing
- UFT members around the city are reporting extremely low rates of student and staff attendance.
- MORE is trying to help all members who want to demand that the city keep us safe. Please contact us if you are interested in getting involved.
- MORE encourages everyone to sign the petition to stop COVID spread in the schools.
- MORE is running in the 2022 UFT elections as part of the United For Change slate. We want a union that will mobilize our members to protect our rights. See the UFC press release here.